Some information EVNCPC:
1. Central Power Corporation(hereinafter referred to as EVNCPC) is a one member limited liability company which is wholly owned by Vietnam Electricity, functioning according to the Enterprise Law. It is a legal entity, has its own seal, symbol, organization and operation regulations, it also has subsidiaries and representative office as prescribed by law, it can open accounts at the State Treasury and other banks; as well as having the responsibility to inherit the legal rights and obligations of Power Company No. 03; carry out production and business activities and invest in the subsidiaries and member companies; responsible for preserving and developing the state capital of EVNCPC and its investment in the subsidiaries and member companies. The parent company has the Vietnamese name: Tổng công ty Điện lực Miền Trung; English name: Central Power Corporation; Abbreviation: EVNCPC; Head office: 78A Duy Tan, Hoa Thuan Dong ward, Hai Chau district, Danang city.
2. The management structure of EVNCPC: Chairman and General Director of EVNCPC, Supervisor-in-charge, Deputy General Directors, Chief Accountant and 17 functional departments.
3. Subsidiaries of EVNCPC:
Power companies: Quang Binh PC, Quang Tri PC, Thua Thien Hue PC, Quang Nam PC, Quang Ngai PC, Binh Dinh PC, Phu Yen PC, Gia Lai PC, Kon Tum PC, Dak Lak PC, Dak Nong PC; Central Grid Company; Central Power Information Technology Company; Central Network Project Management Unit, Central Rural Electricity Project Management Board, Central Power Contact Center, Central Power Electronic Measurement Equipment Manufacturing Center, Central Power College.
Member companies with over 50% of authorized capital:
- Da Nang Power Company Limited.
- Khanh Hoa Power JSC.
- Central Electrical Testing Co. Ltd.
- Central Power Engineering Consulting Co. Ltd.
- PC3 Investment JSC.
Các công ty liên kết do Công ty mẹ Tổng Công ty nắm giữ dưới 50% vốn điều lệ:
- Gia Lai Hydropower JSC.
- Dinh Binh Hydropower JSC.
- Central Hydropower JSC.
- Hydropower JSC-Power No. 3.
- Song Ba JSC.
- Central Power Investment and Development JSC.
- Song Ba Ha Hydropower JSC.
- EVN Land International JSC.
4. Business activities of EVNCPC:
- Power industry: Power generation; management and operation of electricity grid up to 110kV; Power business; Repairing, manufacturing and processing mechanical equipment and electrical accessories; Electricity import and export; Import and export of various kinds of electrical and industrial equipment, electronic and telecommunication equipment for business and power development; Manufacturing, supplying and trading in electrical equipment, electronic meters, electronic devices, electrical measuring devices, telecommunications and IT equipment; Testing electrical equipment, power plants, transmission lines and substations with voltage up to 500kV in the country and abroad; Construction of public telecommunications works; Doing business in IT services: Hardware consulting, research and design of computer systems integrated with hardware, software and communication technologies, computer management and local area network integration; Development and training consultancy in the field of IT; Software produce, websites design; Database building, exploiting and storing; Repairing, maintenance, management and operation of the electrical equipment, grids and power plants, telecommunications and IT systems; Adjustment and verification of electrical measuring instruments; Joint venture and co-invest with domestic and foreign partners to manufacture electrical equipment, electrical measuring equipment, electronic control equipment and IT; Investment in finance, business in capital and assets, such as contributing capital to invest in electricity, investing in banking, securities and insurance activities in the country and abroad; Organizing the training of human resources to meet the needs of the production and business development and construction investment in electricity, telecommunication, finance and banking; Surveying and preparing the planning of electricity grids at district level; Surveying, designing, preparing the investment projects, bidding management, construction and operation of small and medium hydropower projects; Project management, preparing the construction management project and project implementation consultancy (survey, total cost estimation, project verification and approval, bidding documents and bidding procedure, award); Construction and supervision the projects of power grids up to 500kV, power projects with the capacity up to 120MW and domestic and international telecommunication and IT projects, the SCADA-EMS system in EVNCPC; Project management, preparing the construction management of the installation of civil and technical infrastructure works; Maintenance and repair of computers, office machines; Business in domestic and international travel; hotel services, restaurants; Business in real estate, office for lease, premises, warehouses; Exporting labor to work abroad; Printing, invoices for electricity and telecommunications; books, newspapers, specialized materials; Transportation, transshipment of goods; Investment and management in the operation of 220kV power grid.